Anyone have a link to a service manual

BigBoyBlue98

I just bought a 1200S and I commute a lot at night, I'm wanting to add some red LED strip lights to the back of my bike for extra visibility. I'm needing the wiring diagram so I can connect it to the brake light. Can anyone help?

kiwi dave

I can send you a service manual for a 2019 manual. I'll need an email address.

But why do you need a wiring diagram? Simply wire your LED strip lights in parallel with the brake lights.

lai

我可以向您发送 2019 年手册的服务手册。我需要一个电子邮件地址。

但为什么需要接线图呢?只需将 LED 灯条与刹车灯并联
我可以获得一份服务手册吗?我的电子邮件是[email protected]
谢谢
我可以向您发送 2019 年手册的服务手册。我需要一个电子邮件地址。

但为什么需要接线图呢?只需将 LED 灯条与刹车灯并联即可。
[email protected],thank you!

Ninjajacs

This is great! I've been looking for torque specs for my 2022 championship edition even if they aren't the same It will get me in the ball park

KM252

Did you end up finding one? I’m looking for one for my 2023.
After looking online to order one, I saw that the FTR service manual has been removed from Indian’s website. My dealer said that the 2023 service manual (pn# 9941004 r01) is unavailable for me to buy and is only available to the dealer….

Charliemurphay

Interesting. I was able to order a paper copy online through 2022 model years last year. I hope they aren’t going the way of Ducati where every thing in the maintenance section of the owners manual just says “visit your local dealer.”

KM252

Interesting. I was able to order a paper copy online through 2022 model years last year. I hope they aren’t going the way of Ducati where every thing in the maintenance section of the owners manual just says “visit your local dealer.”
Yeah I saw some people on the Facebook page have paper copies to include 2023. I wonder when they stopped?