Bits and pieces…

K9F

I think the carbon ones I want were nearly 800 man. Fuck that…💩

I bought early and was offered a nice discount on the entire package by the dealership as I bought the fender and cowl at the same time! Mine are the 2019 colours with the solid red infill on the covers. Took a while for my old stuff to sell but by the time it did the entire cost wasn’t so hard to swallow!

Omohundro

I’m currently waiting on the carbon “gas tank” bezel, then I’ll pretty much have the carbon LE that I wanted but could not find when I bought my 19. Ordered a 17” rear wheel yesterday that is back ordered until December E4646B34-B9DF-4A7D-89A7-4A776BDD4572.jpeg

Max Kool

That carbon front fender stiffer that the stock one? I find the stock fender vibrates and flaps about quite a bit if you look down…

Breto

Yeah I think so Max…it definitely felt lighter but more solid…haven’t ridden it yet and I do have the lowering brackets on that I made so I’ll let you know when I take it for a blast…weather is shit here at the moment…typical, home for R&R and it rains 🌧💦 one thing I did notice, it came with new mounting bolts and washers. The bottom holes in the carbon fibre are smaller than the stock holes. The stock bottom bolts have a shoulder. You can’t use them. All good though, the new bolts and washers worked as they should so no real drama…👍😎