Carbon seat

edgelett

So worth while then Tash?…🤔😎
Well I got mine for free lol. as I didn't pay for it its worth it for me.
I recon it looks awesome and for me it's a good seat. some might not like how grippy it is but I liked it. it might feel different under leathers.

Breto

Well I got mine for free lol. as I didn't pay for it its worth it for me.
I recon it looks awesome and for me it's a good seat. some might not like how grippy it is but I liked it. it might feel different under leathers.
Yep it’s does look great. Sets your bike off really well…ok well it’s still on the cards for me I think…👍😎

edgelett

So thought I'd give an update after having lived with the seat for a while & done a massive 3 day 1142km ride with it.
I'll prefix this with saying yes I know it's the same padding etc as the stock seat.
but it really does feel to me that this is more comfortable due to the different cover. the missing 'trampoline bit' at the back meant that I could alternate between sitting up against the tank and leaning forward when we got to corners, and shifting back and stretching out on straight roads.
350kms on day 1 wasn't an issue, only had 1 reasonably long stop which was for lunch.
Butt didn't really get sore until the last half of day 3.

So if you like the look, get it.
Those that slide around in the seat heaps might not like it because they prefer something less 'grippy' but I found i could move ok, having said that I'm not half the rider most of you are so it's not a huge deal for me.