Do you have any other bikes?

Breto

I had the K75 of the same year…my best mate has it in shed still to this day…one day it will run again…very reliable bike…did everything well…have fun…I have the factory manual if you need any help…merry Xmas 👍😎🇦🇺

noksterism

I had the K75 of the same year…my best mate has it in shed still to this day…one day it will run again…very reliable bike…did everything well…have fun…I have the factory manual if you need any help…merry Xmas 👍😎🇦🇺
Much appreciated. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May you get that K75 kicking again!

Stanger1

The FTR's stable mate is a 2021 Kawasaki H2 SX SE. I call it the Freak Show.
Super charged Liter bike.
Some have claimed it's 197 HP, but I don't know no sure. But it's seriously Fast.
The 2022 Carbon does feel lighter, more nimble, which it should be at almost 90 lb's lighter.
Both fun in different ways.

mark.lb

The Scout Lives!
We received the PV3 this week and loaded a base tune to the ECU to start the engine. Here is a video of the first engine start. Mike will now begin “data logging” and will need to take several rides. All the data will be sent to Lloydz and they will use it to build a custom tune. It looks like our first good opportunity to do outdoor data logging rides will be next Thursday and Friday January 13-14. It is cold in Pittsburgh today and we are expecting 1-3 inches of snow overnight.

C-KicksXL

The Scout Lives!
We received the PV3 this week and loaded a base tune to the ECU to start the engine. Here is a video of the first engine start. Mike will now begin “data logging” and will need to take several rides. All the data will be sent to Lloydz and they will use it to build a custom tune. It looks like our first good opportunity to do outdoor data logging rides will be next Thursday and Friday January 13-14. It is cold in Pittsburgh today and we are expecting 1-3 inches of snow overnight.
How do you like the brembo kit? i have the large rotor from arlen ness on my octane but that brembo kit looks bad ass.

Darren Shaw

Some new and two just sold

Attachments

• downloadl_020620_0749_donington.jpg
    downloadl_020620_0749_donington.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
  • Picture3.png
    Picture3.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
  • bike.JPG
    bike.JPG
    897.7 KB · Views: 18