Etiquette

edgelett

went out for a short ride today and stopped to take some photos. was just finishing up when 3 chaps on blacked out Harleys turned up. I turned and nodded and started to put on my gloves.
at that moment I could smell urine. I turned and the 3 of them were taking a leak about 2 meters away from me.
now I get that men are rather proud of the fact they can pee wherever but surely they could have moved a little further away???
I'm guessing that since I didn't take my helmet off they thought I was a guy. or they didn't care lol.

K9F

Had a similar experience at Loomies Moto Cafe when it was only serving from the hatch outside and the toilets were closed but it was the women bikers that were squatting to pee in an adjacent farmers field. They always gotta go pee in pairs regardless of circumstances. 😁 If you gotta go you gotta go!

Last edited:

motocroft

went out for a short ride today and stopped to take some photos. was just finishing up when 3 chaps on blacked out Harleys turned up. I turned and nodded and started to put on my gloves.
at that moment I could smell urine. I turned and the 3 of them were taking a leak about 2 meters away from me.
now I get that men are rather proud of the fact they can pee wherever but surely they could have moved a little further away???
I'm guessing that since I didn't take my helmet off they thought I was a guy. or they didn't care lol.
Grubs.