Finally rode it!!!

broncoguy27

I finally got my 2019 out for a spin, did about 20 miles and I absolutely love the thing. It's a little strange to ride, it vibrates, and seems to make me giggle. Plenty of power anywhere I need it, if you keep it under 4,000 RPMs it's very smooth, and sport mode seems to make your IQ go down

broncoguy27

Mine's used with about 2,800 mi on it, I haven't tried it in any technical twisties yet, but it handles okay at reasonable speeds on curvy roads. I also have not found anything at all that needs to be improved with the throttle. Maybe the previous owner flashed it.

edgelett

Mine's used with about 2,800 mi on it, I haven't tried it in any technical twisties yet, but it handles okay at reasonable speeds on curvy roads. I also have not found anything at all that needs to be improved with the throttle. Maybe the previous owner flashed it.
if you can tell us what RPM it idles with, we can let you know if it's been tuned or not.
it might have the Indian stock tune update
If the previous owner had it tuned they should have told you who it was through in case you have issues or want to change it.

broncoguy27

if you can tell us what RPM it idles with, we can let you know if it's been tuned or not.
If the previous owner had it tuned they should have told you who it was through in case you have issues or want to change it.
I will have to get a look at it once I get back from this business trip. Cold or hot idle?
I bought it from a dealership and I'm not even sure they knew they sold motorcycles but they were very nice

broncoguy27

Good morning, it idles at about 1200 RPMs at 37°.

edgelett

importantly, it's not tuned but also does not have the Indian software update either.
you will be amazed at the difference a tune makes.

broncoguy27

Now that I'm getting to know the bike a little bit I can actually feel it surging at mid-range too. It's not a problem at all to ride, but I wouldn't mind having it as nice as it could be