FTR fuel filling

Breto

Well I reckon we don’t have an accent. All you guys do…mind you when I was I the states, people just wanted me to talk. I asked this bunch of dudes in a lift in New York whatfloordoyaswant? They looked at me with blank faces and said what? What did you say? I said. What floor do yas want? They said are you from Australia? I said yeahmatewhy? They said can you keep talking?! I said yeahwaddayawonmetasaymate? They just pissed themselves laughing. I said what?? Whatssofunny? They said it’s your accent and you run words together. I said nahmate. I don’t have an accent it’s you guys that have the accent. Man it was funny as fuck. They loved it…👍😎

edgelett

being a South aussie, everyone in the US thought I was English. was funny when I met an English woman that was sick of people thinking she was Australian lol.

S2Davies

Ironically, I was in the states on a few occasions when in the RAF and was always being asked if I was Australian :unsure:

Get2theChoppa

Do any of you carry external fuel with you? It so, what’s your method? I was considering doing some old fuel bottles. I have a Nelson Riggs tail bag with the molle attachment on top. Something I could do a quick lil baby top off at stops without a gas station when riding with friends. I’ve considered just strapping a 1 gallon can to the seat once I get my luggage rack and move the tail bag to that.

Attachments

• 700DBBE7-22E5-42AF-B2E1-1034D36CC8C4.png
    700DBBE7-22E5-42AF-B2E1-1034D36CC8C4.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 16

cupcake_mike

Do any of you carry external fuel with you? It so, what’s your method? I was considering doing some old fuel bottles. I have a Nelson Riggs tail bag with the molle attachment on top. Something I could do a quick lil baby top off at stops without a gas station when riding with friends. I’ve considered just strapping a 1 gallon can to the seat once I get my luggage rack and move the tail bag to that.

1 gal rotopax attached to a bracket I made to locate it over the passenger portion of the seat and is attached to the bike via the grab handle holes.

IMG_20220211_171212_302.jpg

Webby

I give her a little bumpity bump bump with my hip while filling so the fuel level always moving around letting fuel in and the air out with very few burps. Ya I look kinda odd dancing with my bike at the pump but she dosent spit up on me that way.

Get2theChoppa

I give her a little bumpity bump bump with my hip while filling so the fuel level always moving around letting fuel in and the air out with very few burps. Ya I look kinda odd dancing with my bike at the pump but she dosent spit up on me that way.
I lucked out today and had a gas station with a slight slope haha, also resorted to a little bit of wiggle.

cupcake_mike