No sounds of silence / Music at the bar

Fuse5

We are listen everytime and anywhere to artists arround the world.
Share your fav´s and interests..

Staedtler

Old favourites of mine: Faithless, Morcheeba, Massive Attack, Protoje, Terrorvision, Aerosmith, Portishead, Skunk Anansie, Roxette, Zero 7, Bicep, Hooverphonic..... I’m very eclectic.

edgelett

hey I have Roxette on my playlist haha.
but my music selection includes pretty much everything other than country and R&B.

currently listening to heaps of old school Prodigy (anniversary of Keith Flint passing away) and the new Foo Fighters album.

Timps27

I like metal. I like hip hop. I like electronic. I love when a band combines two or more of these. I’ll just add one for now, the best IMO at combining all 3 (well the hip hop part is guests); The Browning:

Helge

I can propose RAMMSTEIN :devilish::devilish:
Watch their latest video RAMMSTEIN - Deutschland (official video)
Unfortunately not live in concert 2020 2021 and ?:confused:

Max Kool

They're planning a show in LA in September, and I hope they're not postponed (again). That said, ticket prices.... easily 150-250 bucks a ticket... (floor tickets between 300 and 500)

Timps27

I dig Rammstein, have never seen them live. The last “bucket list” concert I had was Rush, and I missed out on the farewell tour :(

Helge

I saw RAMMSTEIN 2019 twice with the actual show in Berlin - Olympic stadium (y) (y) :devilish::devilish: ..... 95 Euro a ticket
Cross fingers for LA Max and use if possible tribune tickets to enjoy the great fireworks:cool::cool:

Attachments

• 20190622_224921.jpg
    20190622_224921.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 4

Timps27

Wow, they had a much fuller sound than I was expecting from the video preview and opening chords.

Timps27

@Max Kool saw In Flames on your list, have you heard their track with Pendulum? Great electronic band and the two blend well, one of my favorite backgrounds for traffic carving.

And another of my favorite, Hollywood Undead recent release with a cameo from Tech9: