Non Factory luggage options

JDP

I use tail bag from amazon (just listed as motorcycle seat tail bag) and works great, no issues. It expands/collapses, is low profile but expands to fit my helmet perfectly.
I also use SW Motech sys bag 15 for side carrier. SW Motech makes quality stuff, worth a look.
That’s too funny, I bought the same exact one for my FTR and it works great can put my jacket and rain suit in it just fine , I too got it off amazon for cheap like $30 or something like that, I think I’m getting the Nelson Riggs saddle bags for traveling they look good on our bikes

Attachments

• AA21EDDE-E240-4C84-B22C-49FDFF88CEBD.png
    AA21EDDE-E240-4C84-B22C-49FDFF88CEBD.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 90

JDP

Yes, Zion and Moab where the best part of the entire ride. I had been through that area in a car years earlier, but there are so many things you see and experience while riding that you just don’t notice in a car.
Nice riding out there we rode from Maryland to Moab back in May it was perfect weather in the low 70s for 2weeks when we got back to Maryland it was in triple digits in Moab , we hit it just right

moabvegas

Does anyone know where to get a rear luggage rack for the FTR? Indian has said it was coming in September but so far nothing!

Timps27

I prepaid for mine and it was supposed to be in “by July”. Called them last month and they said “Maybe October?” Yes, he literally said it to me like a question.

SPEIRMOOR

Do you have any other pictures of this? Different angles. I like it I think!
I like it also. may go this route Some Q's when you get a minute
Does it come with the backplate by default?
Did you opt for the Quick Buckles, are they worth it ?
Checkout is asking for a promo code, do you have one?

holli

i made a sw-motech plate to mount all sw-motech bag/rack's and use quick lock screws to unmount it

img_3453-jpg.5661

khjm78

i made a sw-motech plate to mount all sw-motech bag/rack's and use quick lock screws to unmount it

img_3453-jpg.5661

Hey holli, where did you get the carbon fiber rear fender? Thanks.

holli

Hey holli, where did you get the carbon fiber rear fender? Thanks.
hello,

this is from powerbronze - it is only carbon look

khjm78

hello,

this is from powerbronze - it is only carbon look

Thanks!

JDP

I’m trying to post up a picture of someone’s FTR with saddle bags and does anyone know what they are ? Nice clean tight look for traveling, I bought some throw overs and made a bracket to hold them out but just didn’t like the look but these I like wish I could read the name on them

Attachments

• F6952B3C-91F8-461B-AAEA-8687E9F08403.png
    F6952B3C-91F8-461B-AAEA-8687E9F08403.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 32

khjm78

I’m trying to post up a picture of someone’s FTR with saddle bags and does anyone know what they are ? Nice clean tight look for traveling, I bought some throw overs and made a bracket to hold them out but just didn’t like the look but these I like wish I could read the name on them
HI JDP, found them. They are Mini Expandable Sport Motorcycle Saddlebags CL-890

kiwi dave

Nelson Rigg products are well made. I purchased a set for my first Moto Guzzi California 1400, and was very happy with them. Later, I switched to the Hepo and Becker C-bow system, which offers a quick release and a small footprint when not wanting to have panniers in operation.

JDP

Yeah your right that’s the bags, I think they look good on the FTR for when you need luggage