Now i'm here!✌

Staedtler

With the cat there, does it not get stinking hot near the heal of your right boot? Maybe a heatshield will be required.

Charliemurphay

In curious about noise level, if there is any sound muffling as that was the reason I went back to the stock cat. The bare link pipe was too sharp and loud for my tastes, but maybe this provides some light muffling? I like the sound with the stock cat but man it’s just such an ugly box.

In curious about noise level, if there is any sound muffling as that was the reason I went back to the stock cat. The bare link pipe was too sharp and loud for my tastes, but maybe this provides some light muffling? I like the sound with the stock cat but man it’s just such an ugly box.
This is exactly why I developed my DeCat pipe. We have strict laws in Germany! With this I am at least halfway on the safe side. Also the wight saving!

Obiratus

I will open a new thread about his pipe and tune once it arrived and I was able to install it. I'm planning to do a before and after sound sample. If I can lay my hands on a noise level meter, I will also do some measurements. So stay tuned if you're interested in it.