RSD Frame slider

SURGEFTR

i looked into manufacturing something similar. Not much profit to be made. These retailed for around $190 USD. They would likely need an attractive coating and material costs are high. But, theoretically a better us made product could be produced at a slightly higher price. They would still need to be somewhat competitively priced against the R&G's and Puigs to sell. Would still like to see this happen.

acrws

I seriously would not hold your breath looking. I have talked to several dealers in the US. They were discontinued last year due to some sort of quality issue (one dealer implied to me the kits weren’t coming with the right hardware sometimes.) Last year when I was hunting for them, a dealer printed me the inventory list for all of the continental US, there were only 11 units (mostly 1 per dealer) and every dealer I called said it was an inventory discrepancy, they did not actually have the part to sell me.

I ended up going with the Puig, but did not realize they don’t include the rubber rings on the puck, and I’m having a heck of a time finding someone stateside who will sell me some.