Sprocket Cover

FTRUK

Wife got me this for the bike for xmas ,not fitted it yet but quality bit of machinery.
supplied by Moorespeed up the road from me in Poole (UK)
Its machined from solid billit and anodised and machined again.
Hard to find on his website ,but phone up Colin sound guy and dealer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 41

SURGEFTR

wow that looks awesome. I never knew about this otherwise I would have ordered it!!
These were mentioned a few months ago on the FB group. Lot of chatter about why brand it with the "I" and it looked like it had 2 different finishes. I dunno. Just pics. It's about my only gripe with that unit. It looks very nice! I have had a quick conversation with my machinist about building one about 4 months ago. Have a spare stock one he can go off of. But, i'm thinking more of a case saver than a guard. Stay tuned

edgelett

These were mentioned a few months ago on the FB group.
I must have missed that post (happens sometimes due to time difference etc)
the only sprocket cover post I recall is Rich Hills one he made up with 'FTR' on it, and ultimately I didn't like how that looked on the bike (personal preference, i know some people love it)

SURGEFTR

I must have missed that post (happens sometimes due to time difference etc)
the only sprocket cover post I recall is Rich Hills one he made up with 'FTR' on it, and ultimately I didn't like how that looked on the bike (personal preference, i know some people love it)
yeah, i get it. that post came and went. I wish they never stuck an I on it...but that's better than lights behind it Richie... lol

FTRUK

Wife also, got me the fuel cap holder that bolts on to side of frame ,so when filling up with fuel it can’t fall off the seat.
Also not fitted as I have bloody covid .But attach screen shot I had of it when I showed wifey what to get.

Attachments

• 3CD50F0F-B1BA-4F07-BB80-6CF02A48D7D9.png
    3CD50F0F-B1BA-4F07-BB80-6CF02A48D7D9.png
    11.6 MB · Views: 49

FTR London

Most pumps here have a shelf…not like I’m going to ride away without it considering the keys in it…not a fan myself.
In the UK they don't. Placed the cap on top of a pump, it rolled off and bent the ignition key. Fortunately I was only a mile from home. Had to push the bike to the side of the forecourt then walk home to get the spare.