Steering damper?

chris

Hopefully I will be able to tell a difference at times to help me mentally justify the farkle. 😂 I could tell a difference on my last Hypermotard when I threw one on using Ducabike’s bracket.

Blue1

It’s all good bud. I didn’t take any of it the wrong way. It’s often difficult for me to interpret someone’s meaning or inflection through text. Just ask my wife. 😂😂😂😂😂
My wife says the same thing, glad we're good, I'm interested to see how you shoe horn the damper in.

chris

Well since my email told me this thread was coming back up to the top, here's the latest. Damper arrived and I've got some 1/4" 304 stainless plate ready to go. It's been cold as hell here, but I'm going to try and come up with a bracket design this weekend. It's going to be a tight fit. lol

Max Kool

I'm talking about useless farkles. That Triumph looks dead serious. (y)

How about pucks to protect your GS's engine guards? Or a throttle jocky on a bike that as cruise control. Pivot pegs, etc...

Breto

I'm talking about useless farkles. That Triumph looks dead serious. (y)

How about pucks to protect your GS's engine guards? Or a throttle jocky on a bike that as cruise control. Pivot pegs, etc...
Thanks max…it is man, and he’s called Max as well…yeah I kinda gathered that but I have a mate here in Aus that loves the word Farkle. He’s always saying ah yeah more farkle hey.

FTR London

Well since my email told me this thread was coming back up to the top, here's the latest. Damper arrived and I've got some 1/4" 304 stainless plate ready to go. It's been cold as hell here, but I'm going to try and come up with a bracket design this weekend. It's going to be a tight fit. lol
Where are you?

Blue1

Lean and mean rocks.

If it don't make it faster, don't keep from putting something on, take off something Indian put on.

No criticism of anybody's other taste, just my philosophy.

Breto

Yeah there’s plenty to strip off them I’ll tel ya…mines way lighter these days…🔧🔩💵