Tank Trim

D-DAWG

Hi Guys
I am new to the forum, question I have , washed the bike after a run out at the weekend to get rid of the road salt and noticed the Black / Chrome FTR tank trim on the centre console has come away from the main console body, adhesive seems to have perished with little to no bonding at all, anybody experience this and what was the outcome, FTR S 2022 model .

cheers

FTR London

Hi Guys
I am new to the forum, question I have , washed the bike after a run out at the weekend to get rid of the road salt and noticed the Black / Chrome FTR tank trim on the centre console has come away from the main console body, adhesive seems to have perished with little to no bonding at all, anybody experience this and what was the outcome, FTR S 2022 model .

cheers
'Dagnabbit Muskie'!

Charliemurphay

Hi Guys

cheers
Could try rebonding it with some gorilla/3m heavy duty adhesive strips.

Jb87

Same thing happened to me, for my numbered carbon plate. Flew off while speeding on my daily drive. Flipped a u and found it mostly undamaged. I used gorilla glue and it's held up 3 months now. Prob not the best adhesive to use