Thoughts on bluetooth headsets for helmets

mcpt1

Who else has issues with industrial deafness?
12 years in a steel mill and now in my 60's I've got L hearing loss and tinnitis. The shop floor of an electric arc furnace is the loudest sound I've heard in my life, with hearing protection you can feel the sound waves resonating off your skeleton.

C-KicksXL

I am happy with my sena 50s sound quality but my jacket rubs the knob sometimes and turns the volume up and i have to listen to it beep. Depending on which jacket and which bike i am riding it can happen pretty frequently. Are there any issues like this with the cardo?

edgelett

that's weird - how high a jacket are you wearing? can't say I've ever had that happen, my jackets don't come close to my Sena.

DoingOK

I'm using the Cardo and have had zero issues so far. With Mike's recommendations, I upgraded to the larger JBL inserts as well. Zero complaints.

h2.JPG

C-KicksXL

that's weird - how high a jacket are you wearing? can't say I've ever had that happen, my jackets don't come close to my Sena.
I think it happens more when I am on my cross country so I am more upright and my jacket bunches up. One of the jackets I wear I know is part of the issue. It has a hood that is rolled up. It is a common complaint from people I am not the only one.

I might try a cardo see how I like it. I was going to try it last year but I thought as soon as I did they would come out with a new version.