UK members List

cheekykevUK

Hi all, don't know if this as already been done, but can we do a list of FTR owners in the UK, I would be very interested to know how many there is of us, and it would be good to know the location for possible meet ups/ride outs.
For obvious reasons, please don't put your town or village location, just the county will do, we can always PM each other for further information.
Just as a matter of interest, I've posted up with what I think is a better reasonable priced mirror alternative, to take the place of the cheap looking stock ones, also I'm an engineer so I've made my own tail tidy out of Aluminium, which incorporates the existing indicators, and still allows the grab handles, or the rack to be fitted, I've done it in a stealth style, the idea is it can't be seen unless you really look for It.
I'll put some pictures up when I get chance.

Anyway I'll start the list off.
I'm Kev located in Cheshire.

K9F

Blimey Dave, only a spitting distance from me. I see a black FTR most mornings on my commute to RBCH Hospital, guy's got long hair is that you perchance?

FTRUK

Blimey Dave, only a spitting distance from me. I see a black FTR most mornings on my commute to RBCH Hospital, guy's got long hair is that you perchance?
35 years ago my hair was long ...not much left now ...lol
not me, I’ve got the RR one, but it’s in the garage untill that sun warms up the air again.
seen a couple around here now, 3 at Moorespeed have got them now I think also.

No idea

Yeah the foundry. I did get a really good deal, s&s end can and a tail tidy thrown in. Frank was great to deal with

Reactions: K9F

Fozzy

Hi all, don't know if this as already been done, but can we do a list of FTR owners in the UK, I would be very interested to know how many there is of us, and it would be good to know the location for possible meet ups/ride outs.
For obvious reasons, please don't put your town or village location, just the county will do, we can always PM each other for further information.
Just as a matter of interest, I've posted up with what I think is a better reasonable priced mirror alternative, to take the place of the cheap looking stock ones, also I'm an engineer so I've made my own tail tidy out of Aluminium, which incorporates the existing indicators, and still allows the grab handles, or the rack to be fitted, I've done it in a stealth style, the idea is it can't be seen unless you really look for It.
I'll put some pictures up when I get chance.

Anyway I'll start the list off.
I'm Kev located in Cheshire.
Kevin south Benfleet Essex 2022 carbon