WTS: FTR Parts Stock

SURGEFTR

Selling a bunch of removed and aftermarket parts from my 2019 FTR S and a 2019 FTR Base both with under 800 miles of use. Most all of these parts are the same as 2022 model. Starting a list here. PM me for more info and pics. Will ship @ actual cost to buyer or local PU around 18337 or 06878 :
Base Shock- $100
Swingarm- $225
Rear axle with blocks and hardware- $30
Fuel tank- $140
Exhaust heat shield- $25
L&R Mid frames- $250
Rear seat support bracket- $20
ABS support bracket with shields- $35
Turn signals-
Also selling: complete wiring harness, black fork legs and stock fork clamps complete with bar clamp/risers, base shock, rear axle, grips, brake caliper, rear master cylinder, all hydraulic lines, ABS, IMU, fuel tank, mid frames, turn signals, tail light, swingarm, chain guard, sensors, covers, fans, horns, etc,etc... just ask.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8731.jpg
    IMG_8731.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_8689.jpg
    IMG_8689.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8691.jpg
    IMG_8691.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8809.jpg
    IMG_8809.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8728.jpg
    IMG_8728.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

SURGEFTR

Have all of this and more. Anyone in need of parts feel free to pm me. I may have what you're looking for

lars9989

I have a few damaged parts after getting hit by a car last week. Are you (or anyone else) selling any of the following parts: radiator guards, shifter lever, right mid frame, left mirror, black headlight cowl, heat shield, possibly handlebars (unless something else is bent because steering was slightly off).

SURGEFTR

I have a few damaged parts after getting hit by a car last week. Are you (or anyone else) selling any of the following parts: radiator guards, shifter lever, right mid frame, left mirror, black headlight cowl, heat shield, possibly handlebars (unless something else is bent because steering was slightly off).
sending you a PM