FTR around Laguna Seca

edgelett

While looking for something else entirely, this showed up in my youtube feed.
Bike is stock with no tune - not an issue on the straights with the FTR but would be interested to see how the throttle response changes with a tuned bike in terms of lap times.
Interestingly the same guy also took a Pan America around too!

Wayne

I have not been on Laguna Seca in many years but the cork screw brings back fond memories and makes me think about going down soon. I moved from San Jose and I'm now four hours away so its an overnight trip at a minimum and hotels in Monterey can be pretty pricey! Track days there are fun but with my current exhaust I may not pass the sound test.

FTR London

I have not been on Laguna Seca in many years but the cork screw brings back fond memories and makes me think about going down soon. I moved from San Jose and I'm now four hours away so its an overnight trip at a minimum and hotels in Monterey can be pretty pricey! Track days there are fun but with my current exhaust I may not pass the sound test.
Great track and a wonderful place on the planet. I've been to three Moto GP races there 2006, 2010 and 2011 and a WSB round in 2002. Stayed in Salinas in 2002 which was very cheap, near Pebble Beach in 2006 which was very dear and was in an RV at the circuit for '10 and '11. If you're planning on making the trip, then why not just spend the money and stay in Big Sur?