FTR Chin Fairing Install

rzio

Good evening all. I have a quick question. I finally received my chin fairing from Indian today, but there are zero instructions. The Indian website doesn't have the pdf anywhere that I could find. I reached out to Indian this afternoon via email. In the meantime, does anyone have any experience installing one or better yet have any instructions? Thanks in advance!

Rick

Eeyore

Been a while since I installed mine but I thought there was a sheet in the box that had a QR code to scan and access the instructions, not sure I used them :cool:.... but it is not hard to figure out... if you hold the frames up to the sides of the engine, you should be able to see which bolts need removed and which are replaced.... I will look to see if kept the box with the sheet.

rzio

Been a while since I installed mine but I thought there was a sheet in the box that had a QR code to scan and access the instructions, not sure I used them :cool:.... but it is not hard to figure out... if you hold the frames up to the sides of the engine, you should be able to see which bolts need removed and which are replaced.... I will look to see if kept the box with the sheet.
Thank you Eeyore! Yeah, usually there is a barcode, this time, just a receipt… that’s exactly what I was going to do, figured it wouldn’t be that complicated.