I kinda did something…☺️

Breto

Well after punting the FTR around Morgan park on the conti’s and having a ball, all the while shitting myself worrying about dropping it or sliding out on a corner and having to replace stuff I just trashed, I decided to do this…yep she’s in my shed and currently about to be set up for my weight. Oh man I can’t wait to get this weapon out on the track. I’m not even going to tell my mate I’ve got it. Just gunna pull it out of the trailer on the morning of. Can’t wait to see his face…then I’ve got to ride a track day on slicks (which I’ve never done before)…ah the excitement is mounting.
24D617FF-7790-4A31-82C7-69043DDE7869.jpeg

Walrus

Beautiful bike.
Have fun at the track, but ride within your skills.
Used to race a CBR 1000RR. Hellishly fast, easy to high side (as I learned the hard way). These days I race much, much slower machines. CBR was light years above my skill level.
Your post made me smile. The enthusiasm is contagious.

Breto

Beautiful bike.
Have fun at the track, but ride within your skills.
Used to race a CBR 1000RR. Hellishly fast, easy to high side (as I learned the hard way). These days I race much, much slower machines. CBR was light years above my skill level.
Your post made me smile. The enthusiasm is contagious.
Always ride to my skill level…no point in ten tenths, no room for error or recovery…and yes track and motorcycles in general is addictive…👍