Perfect Weather for a ride

Mlazarus

Aerostitch made a poster some time back with the "ridable" days in a year for various places around the country. It's a map of the contiguous lower 48 and has bold numbers plastered on different areas around the country. In my neck of the woods it has a very large 361, indicating the good people at Aerostitch think I have 361 days of ridable weather. California sucks for many reasons. Riding season is not one of them.

mark.lb

California is indeed beautiful but in a completely different way than Pennsylvania where I ride. Hopefully we get one more stretch of nice riding weather this fall. The leaves are changing now and it is spectacular. Unfortunately it has been raining off and on for the last week.🙁

Mlazarus

California is indeed beautiful but in a completely different way than Pennsylvania where I ride. Hopefully we get one more stretch of nice riding weather this fall. The leaves are changing now and it is spectacular. Unfortunately it has been raining off and on for the last week.🙁
I spent a lot of time on the East Coast, Massachusetts and that area. I loved it.