Pre-programmed Dyna Power Commander

Fille

Hi, as i am located in Belgium Europe it's hard for me to purchase a'pre-programmed'Dynojet Power commander...
Any suggestions?
Thx

dzrider

I put one on mine this morning. I bought it through Lloyds Garage (Indian of Charlotte NC) Ryan set the map up for me. It is fantastic!
I'm not sure what import taxes would be for you, here, PV3 with map was $500 US

Good Luck!
You'll love it!

Max Kool

Nope, you tell Lloydz what exhaust you have while ordering, and which software your FTR is running, old vs new firmware, and they load the proper map on your PV-3 before shipping out. So it comes preloaded with a map for your bike. The map is already "married" to the PV-3 and can be flashed right away.

edgelett

you don't need a power commander, you need a PV3 with tunes from a tuner such as Ryan at Lloydz Garage or Fuel Moto.
I live in Australia and I was able to buy a PV3 with the right tune for my bike from Ryan.
you just need to contact them, tell them where you live, and your bike setup and they will give you the PV3, the tune and help you out!

charliefxfr

Hi, as i am located in Belgium Europe it's hard for me to purchase a'pre-programmed'Dynojet Power commander...
Any suggestions?
Thx
Hi i m french and i ve bought pv3 with Ryan sing about 540$ with shipping and tax.
But is very longer to received ,COVID
Between may 16 ,i havent .

charliefxfr

Merci,copain😎
De rien , au moins tu sait a quoi t'attendre.
Je t'avoue que ça fais un peu long pour moi.
Si c'était à refaire , j'achèterai le pv3 en France et je commanderai les reprogs de Ryan .
C'est clair que c'est plus cher ,mais bon .
😉

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
International shipping is taking a little over 1 month with some customs. My parts from germany took 5 weeks to arrive.