Show me your rack!

brad21

🤓

So I ordered the Indian side rack not realizing that it's not gonna work with my NRC tail tidy kit. :rolleyes:

I have an Ogio tailbag that I don't really like, doesn't fit great on the seat and rubs against my backside a little too much...

Who's got a tail rack that they love? Ventura makes an interesting one (and I've had one in the past on a VFR), but so far I have no idea how much it will cost. Hard to find info on the web.

Murdock

For my Buell, I purchased a second seat and built my own rack. Should be possible for the FTR as well

Attachments

• Parts43.jpg
    Parts43.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Parts44.jpg
    Parts44.jpg
    403 KB · Views: 15
  • Parts45.jpg
    Parts45.jpg
    436.6 KB · Views: 13

brad21

Pulled the trigger on this one, not cheap, but I've had one from Ventura before and it worked really well. This one looks even better...

TimeTraveler48

🤓

So I ordered the Indian side rack not realizing that it's not gonna work with my NRC tail tidy kit. :rolleyes:

I have an Ogio tailbag that I don't really like, doesn't fit great on the seat and rubs against my backside a little too much...

Who's got a tail rack that they love? Ventura makes an interesting one (and I've had one in the past on a VFR), but so far I have no idea how much it will cost. Hard to find info on the web.
Pulled the trigger on this one, not cheap, but I've had one from Ventura before and it worked really well. This one looks even better...

Just mounted this on my FTR carbon the other day it's from Ventura luggage systems and the Nelson Rigg 22 L bag
20220802_144024.jpg

Attachments

• 20220802_150118.jpg
    20220802_150118.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20