2 modification questions

Indian91

Shorty levers? I've been looking but unsure what actually fits. Whats everyone using?

#2 if i send computer in for Ryan's flash will the different modes rain, standard and sport still be there? Or does it override all that as well?

I have the base model but ordering s&s mode selector.

Max Kool

The brake lever is easy, you find this master cylinder on many Ducatis, Aprilias, KTM, etc, the clutch is FTR specific.

Indian91

I have the Raximo levers and like them, seems to be the most popular lever so far. I know others do work (Max can fill in, I think some Ducati brake levers work?). Took about a month to get them shipped to the States.

Been happy with them? You got the set?

bbuettner

I second the vote for the Raximo levers.

I got the adjustable ones and you can make them any length you want. You can also pick just about any color combination you want. :cool:

Indian91

I second the vote for the Raximo levers.

I got the adjustable ones and you can make them any length you want. You can also pick just about any color combination you want. :cool:
See I've got the all black base model....I thought about some color but idk what would even look half way decent with it lol

edgelett

See I've got the all black base model....I thought about some color but idk what would even look half way decent with it lol
if you have a base model, you don't currently have ride modes do you?
unless you have the S&S switcher?