2022 love it but surging!

motocroft

So I spent more time on a 22 yesterday. It had 8k miles. All stock, and it did indeed surge around 3k cruising around. Just dropping a gear fixed it though.
I'm wondering if this is the case?
People are riding the engine too low and lugging it?
It doesn't really like to be below 3.5K rpm

Breto

Nup it’s the tune…believe me…tune the bloody thing and you’ll find out…it will surge until you do…go down a gear, go up a gear, give it a fist full, it won’t fix an inherent problem…I reckon I’ll be backed up on this one…👍😎

motocroft

Nup it’s the tune…believe me…tune the bloody thing and you’ll find out…it will surge until you do…go down a gear, go up a gear, give it a fist full, it won’t fix an inherent problem…I reckon I’ll be backed up on this one…👍😎
It's in the cards mate for sure.
I guess I'll need to wait a bit for the 2022 tunes to become more robust and reliable.

K9F

Not at all, you need to grab the issue by the balls and sort it yourself using one of the two reputable tuners. It has been proven that waiting for the Mothership to sort the issue of surging out is a non starter. They didn't come up with a suitable resolution for the 2019s and the 2022s are still experiencing this.