22 Full Exhaust with Dyno Jet Tune, Loving it!!!

lbales1

I have just had a look at the page on Facebook. They look great, can you let us know how the quality is in person? Also was it expensive to have them shipped? Cheers

Indian Jim

Quality like seems great and I bought it used from Ca. Shipping 50 The thing runs way better, seems to really open it up, ready to go and any speed or RPM.

Mtnbkr

What about the sound, is it loud? Too bad they’re in Indonesia, any addl info would be helpful. The options for a Cat elimination system is limited. Wish Toce still made the upswept pipe for a 22 FTR. Thanks

Indian Jim

Yes, it's race bike loud and it runs way better. I will ride it this summer and this winter put one Akrapovic on it and see how that works.
NOT FOR USE IN CA.

Mtnbkr

Thanks, actually sounds pretty darn good. I think I’ll wait a while to see if other brands start to make some sort of cat elimination exhaust other than S&S and Toce. Just hesitant to send money to somebody in Indonesia. You scored!! Thanks again.

edgelett

Thanks, actually sounds pretty darn good. I think I’ll wait a while to see if other brands start to make some sort of cat elimination exhaust other than S&S and Toce. Just hesitant to send money to somebody in Indonesia. You scored!! Thanks again.
sending money to Indonesia hasn't been an issue for anyone who has bought this exhaust. The issue has been the fact that the quality of the product is questionable and the finish seems to vanish after a few rides.

lbales1

sending money to Indonesia hasn't been an issue for anyone who has bought this exhaust. The issue has been the fact that the quality of the product is questionable and the finish seems to vanish after a few rides.
Is this just an assumption of the finish vanishing or have you seen them after some miles? Asking as in thinking of getting a set of their headers!

edgelett

Is this just an assumption of the finish vanishing or have you seen them after some miles? Asking as in thinking of getting a set of their headers!
myself and a couple of other members of this forum have seen pics of at least one set of headers where the finish has faded over time. it could be a one off but we're interested to see how we'll the black holds up.

edgelett

Fair enough, I do love the black but had the same worry. Maybe the steel look is the safer option where fading is concerned
the plain steel was the one we saw where the finish had faded. as I said, could be one off but we won't really know till a few who have bought them put a couple thousand KMs on them

Indian Jim

The metal will change color after use. Lucky for me the color is going from bright to copper which is perfect for me. The pipe should polish out nicely if I need to change it up some.

edgelett

The metal will change color after use. Lucky for me the color is going from bright to copper which is perfect for me. The pipe should polish out nicely if I need to change it up some.
changing colour is fine - my Toce is a beautiful gold.
It was the etching which seemed to wear away on the one I saw.
but hopefully your stays good.

Indian Jim

Yes the Etching is fading but not a deal breaker. I like the gold it doesn't stand out as much and take away from the overall apearence.

American

Are we talking about the Toce? Thought they were made here in the states?

SS seems more likely to be from overseas just due to the size of the company.

edgelett

Are we talking about the Toce? Thought they were made here in the states?
no I think there's some confusion here.
I have a Toce, yes its made in the states, yes its excellent quality.

the one the OP has however is made in Indonesia and that's the one we're discussing as having a finish that has faded, at least on one example I saw.