A hotspot.

• Thread starter Deleted member 706
  • Start date

edgelett

I'm just sad you've had a shit experience mate that's all. my dealer has been good to me. you've had the opposite experience and it sucks.
at least now you can get it running well with the exhaust you want and the mechanic you want looking after it.

D

Deleted member 706

It's a beautiful day here in Perth so I'm on the train to pick up the bike.
It's good to be getting it back without an invoice.

D

Deleted member 706

Wow, I guess they're in no hurry to sell me a bike or anything. I rocked up 3 people sitting at the counter, the receptionist said hello, I told them who I was. She said the bike will be brought out, end of conversation...
A quick word with the mechanic and I'm gone.
I have no idea if they updated the tune or what...
Indian could certainly do with an ambassador Downunder and out West.

Breto

That’s why I’m glad that the ex Indian mechanic from Brisbane Indian is available for work privately…when Indian in Brisbane got wound up and taken over he went out on his own…he’s a very busy man but so worth while to have him on your side…he’s fully aware of tunes and mods for the bikes, has no problems with any of it but if it comes to an Indian recall he won’t do it…which is all good in my books…hope all goes well for you mate…👍😎

D

Deleted member 706

I think I've figured out what may have caused this. Follow my logic and tell me what you reckon.
Where we park the bikes at the local TAFE (Technical college) is in the sun in the arvo. The helemt gets locked onto the carrier rack and I sometimes put in the bike seat whil the bike "warms up" on a hot everything is and the engine is on 40C at start up! My guess is the the hot rings for the helmet strap melt the pre-warmed seat material.

Attachments

• IMG_20220214_150538.jpg
    IMG_20220214_150538.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20220214_150431.jpg
    IMG_20220214_150431.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:

Breto

I think I've figured out what may have caused this. Follow my logic and tell me what you reckon.
Where we park the bikes at the local TAFE (Technical college) is in the sun in the arvo. The helemt gets locked onto the carrier rack and I sometimes put in the bike seat whil the bike "warms up" on a hot everything is and the engine is on 40C at start up! My guess is the the hot rings for the helmet strap melt the pre-warmed seat material.
Yeah man I’ll run with that…it does kinda have that shape about it…I’ll give it a maybe possible of a 4 out of five…seems plausible…🤔😎