Baffle removal for standard OE mufflers...

Murdock

You could maybe put other baffles in that can be screwed on behind the endcap. Something like this:

Baffle_Screw.jpg

Or you can weld such a mount to the original baffles or any other. With the endcaps installed it always looks clean and you can "adjust" the sound to your taste and needs.

Unruly Rider

You could maybe put other baffles in that can be screwed on behind the endcap. Something like this:

View attachment 302

Or you can weld such a mount to the original baffles or any other. With the endcaps installed it always looks clean and you can "adjust" the sound to your taste and needs.
True, I really hadn't thought about an aftermarket solution like this. I posted the video for others that may want to remove the baffles but don't know the process, and made the comment to let them know that once removed they can't be reinstalled like with the Akrapovic mufflers. Personally the stock mufflers were not loud enough for me even with the baffles removed. I prefer a catless setup... bike is running the S&S slip-on with FuelMoto link-pipe for now but I will likely upgrade to Red Thunder or RaceFit exhaust in the future.