Bike Needed for NEW Cox Racing Oil and Radiator Guards Development and Fitting

Scarecrow

Well I ordered it a week ago, and still hasn’t shipped.
Ordered 13 days ago when the website listing went up and if it did ship I haven’t gotten an email about it or a notification about it. Got an order confirmation email about 9 days ago on 4/13/21 and it says ship date 4/15/21 but haven’t heard anything since. Patiently waiting. Bought a stencil to spray paint a design on the front of it.

LoudFTR

He's been straight up with me the whole time. I'll try to get a hold of him and see what's up. I just stopped by his shop recently while out on a ride. He had an Aprilia on the lift.

Eeyore

Ordered 13 days ago when the website listing went up and if it did ship I haven’t gotten an email about it or a notification about it. Got an order confirmation email about 9 days ago on 4/13/21 and it says ship date 4/15/21 but haven’t heard anything since. Patiently waiting. Bought a stencil to spray paint a design on the front of it.
Same here, ordered one on 4/9 and have heard nothing since. I have emailed twice, so I will call tomorrow. If no response, I guess my next call is to the CC company to refute the charge...

LoudFTR

He just texted me back and said " Parts are in manufacturing, Going ano next week, 1 - 4 weeks to get through ano."

Eeyore

He just texted me back and said " Parts are in manufacturing, Going ano next week, 1 - 4 weeks to get through ano."
That is good news and I am glad you have a personal connection to get the info for us but a simple update on his website or a quick response to an email goes a long way in customer service. Just saying...

Zilonis

Anybody get the Rad guard yet? I'm looking on their website, nothing about a delay and... no pictures?

I see the picture posted on this thread but that's a "prototype".

Max Kool

I have one, I can’t even recall for how long. A year roughly..

Shipping from Australia just takes long.

Scarecrow

So it’s 1-4 weeks to get through ano, this is week 4 so hopefully we hear something soon. Guessing that’s the end of the production line. Aside from packing.