Exhaust Baffle Question

FTR-NL

HI all - just purchased the 2019 FTR RR with the Akrapovic system - the previous owner had the resonator and baffles removed - too loud for me. Any recommendation on where to purchase baffle to reinstall? Not having any luck on google search.
Thanks in advance

edgelett

they don't have them still?
I know you can buy them, or at least a version of them as Max has a set (he swapped the original baffles for another version)

Hopefully he pops his head in and can answer you

FTR-NL

Thanks - I just got the resonator - it’s a heavy piece. Hoping I can get the noise down without re installing it - any advice appreciated.

edgelett

you can also look at getting the link pipe that Thomas Kopp makes, it comes with an internal cat and baffle but is a lot smaller than lighter than the stock cat.

Max Kool

Sorry, Im keeping my oe baffles. They may become crucial if I plan to take my FTR with me back to Europe.

edgelett

Sorry, Im keeping my oe baffles. They may become crucial if I plan to take my FTR with me back to Europe.
sorry mate wasn't suggesting you sell yours but thought you could provide info on those German ones you have? I.e where did you get them and how they sound etc

TheDodgePeg

I am looking for at least 1 dB killer for the OEM Akrapovic. I had to cut one out as the 4mm screw was staked. I broke an easy out in it. My luck....

Fuse5

U are based in europe? May this can help. Not OEM but would sound better probably.

@FTR-NL
Found a couple in a box.. selfmade (not me).. stainless 38 cm (15") .. where u can manage your own noise if shorten up.
If interrests.. shipment EU only. With TK you got the one ;)

IMG_4783.jpg
IMG_4782.jpg