Fairing?

ng3FUMf4vCM3YgW

I tried the Puig windshield but it caused a wobble right at 100mph. Under 100mph it was nice but that wobble was no fun. Took it off yesterday and the wobble went away with no other changes to my suspension. So it was definitely the windshield. Not sure if anyone else has had the same issue.

kiwi dave

I have the Puig windscreen fitted to my FTR1200.
(SKU: 1836732).

I haven't noticed any issues with wobble. The mounting arrangement is very nice, perhaps you have an installation issue?

Webby

I was kinda hoping the the number plates they sold came withe front plate that could double as a bit of a shield but alas $300 only gets you two side plates. I've seen some pics of the front number plate but not seen them for sale.

supadave23

I was kinda hoping the the number plates they sold came withe front plate that could double as a bit of a shield but alas $300 only gets you two side plates. I've seen some pics of the front number plate but not seen them for sale.
IKR i wish i could find i saw a video here they must not sell them anymore

Webby

I may get the Puig plate and have it painted white but it seems like a lot of work and I'd rather go older style square front plate that matches the rear plates. I may get with my bud Eslick and see what they run in the AMA. We got options.

Puig Front Plate

D

Deleted member 706

Bwahaha, there is a thread about mods which make you shake your head 🤪

FTR London

I once knew a bloke called Michael who actually made a fairing for a 1982 plastic maggot out of a sheet of plywood with a hole cut out of it so that he could see where he was going. What made it even more bizarre, he was actually very mechanically minded and a very good engineer.