Has the Raximo Clutch lever unit been updated with additional clearance??

2021C8

Wanting to order a set of Raximo levers for my FTR and was reading several reviews. One post had pictures and a description of a clearance issue that allowed the clutch cable to bend and eventually break. The poster showed how he had filed the unit so it eliminated the issue. Would much rather know this has been addressed and corrected by Raximo before ordering. Sent an email asking such, the response was in German and the translation using the Gmail app doesn't assure me it has or hasn't been corrected. Has anyone received a set from Raximo in the last month or so and know if there is still a clearance issue or not?

Fozzy

Wanting to order a set of Raximo levers for my FTR and was reading several reviews. One post had pictures and a description of a clearance issue that allowed the clutch cable to bend and eventually break. The poster showed how he had filed the unit so it eliminated the issue. Would much rather know this has been addressed and corrected by Raximo before ordering. Sent an email asking such, the response was in German and the translation using the Gmail app doesn't assure me it has or hasn't been corrected. Has anyone received a set from Raximo in the last month or so and know if there is still a clearance issue or not?
Hi I have fitted a set of Raximo levers would you know what the problem is with them so I can check mine
Regards
Kevin