Hi from Townsville Australia

K9F

Welcome from the UK.

Spent some time in Townsville in my Royal Air Force Days. When it all kicked off in East Timor we were flying Ghurka soldiers from Darwin to the troubled area. We arrived so late to the party the World's press has descended on Darwin and there was 'no room at the inn' so we stayed in Townsville which was an added bonus. Had many a hangover from the Mad Cow!

Breto

Welcome from Brisvegas mate…pull up a stool, beers cold…👍🍺😎🇦🇺

edgelett

Too bad the Australian beers are served so cold that they are tasteless.

Like making love in a canoe .....
you haven't had the right Australian beers.
Coopers if you want something mainstream
or get in to our brilliant craft beers - they're incredible

kiwi dave

I have had a reasonable go at these beers, I have worked on a couple of projects in Sydney a few years ago. Coopers is one, I particularly like. We even have an Australian Brewery here in Auckland (Little Creatures), but it's currently closed like all the other pubs in Auckland because of Covid-19 lock down.

edgelett

beer range here wasn't so good about 10 years ago.

Little Creatures was a lot better before Lion Natham bought them out but its not bad. Coopers is my fave mainstream beer, being an Adelaide girl it's made here so have been drinking it for years.
Pirate Life is excellent.
Little Bang, Hop Nation, Bacchus, Big Shed, Shapeshifter, Moon Dog Mr Banks Range, just to name a few smaller brewries that are exceptional.

Garage Project is my fave NZ beer.

kiwi dave

Coopers is my fave mainstream beer, being an Adelaide girl it's made here so have been drinking it for years.
Does the Coopers still have the sediment in the bottom of the bottle? Taught me how to pour a beer slowly, but then there were others that deliberately stirred it all up.

Azzman

beer range here wasn't so good about 10 years ago.

Little Creatures was a lot better before Lion Natham bought them out but its not bad. Coopers is my fave mainstream beer, being an Adelaide girl it's made here so have been drinking it for years.
Pirate Life is excellent.
Little Bang, Hop Nation, Bacchus, Big Shed, Shapeshifter, Moon Dog Mr Banks Range, just to name a few smaller brewries that are exceptional.

Garage Project is my fave NZ beer.
Big shed is one of my favourite was in walking distance from where I stayed when I was in Adelaide earlier this year gave it a nudge