Hot Seat

Max Kool

It's flat, it's hard, and kinda narrow. Won't press into your tailbone but don't expect super comfort on long freeway rides. For city and canyons and stuff, it's perfect imho.

I like it.

mark.lb

Wonder if Jared Mees worries about how the seat feels when he is taking care of business. (I never thought about my seat today when I was tearing up the back roads in PA.)

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I’ve gotten used to it. I prefer it for looks and for the side to side transition ease.

Maybe the tracker seat is part of the cure for the hot seat. Seems like it may block that opening that is there from the regular seat.

Attachments

• 2F08DD5B-F3B3-4CDA-B0F1-7E140A55B1DD.jpeg
    2F08DD5B-F3B3-4CDA-B0F1-7E140A55B1DD.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 51B4B804-8AF7-4B30-9335-0A56FA3681AC.jpeg
    51B4B804-8AF7-4B30-9335-0A56FA3681AC.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20

Max Kool

Wonder if Jared Mees worries about how the seat feels when he is taking care of business. (I never thought about my seat today when I was tearing up the back roads in PA.)
Words of wisdom, never had a seat hurting my butt while having fun riding.

Arnold

hey,
I have the solution :):
I helped a saddler to make a model for FTR: here is the result ,we just finished the prototype genuine leather, thermal lining.
I just mounted it.
soon available on its website: www.selleriemoto.com.
the thermal band helps to channel the heat well.
flasque 2.jpgflasque 1.jpg

Murdock

Hmmmm ... I have seen this before ... but where...?

Aaaaaah, I know!

nmcbvhjf9y5-624x352.png

😂

Sorry for the joke ;-). But I see also some issues with even more heat and some flapping ears. I could imagine that someone creates a molded part that channels the air in from the front and let it out on the rear. The airflow would suck the hot air away. I could imagine that this could simple be installed by "clicking" it into the triangle of the frame (of course open on the engine side). But from the aesthetically perspective it would be a challenge .

hey,
I have the solution :):
I helped a saddler to make a model for FTR: here is the result ,we just finished the prototype genuine leather, thermal lining.
I just mounted it.
soon available on its website: www.selleriemoto.com.
the thermal band helps to channel the heat well.
View attachment 1138View attachment 1139
Maybe cut at the frame line would look better. Might not be as effective, but then wouldn’t look like chaps. And black stitching so doesn’t stand out. A2452BB9-DE0C-4B65-A589-ABD3A34549D9.jpeg