How much did you pay for your FTR?

NeopolitanShake

I am inquiring about a 2023 Ftr standard. MSRP is $13,749, but right now they have a $1000 off deal. After everything the dealer quoted me $15,500~$16,000. Before I begin negotiating, how much did you guys pay for yours?

Edit: Located in OC, CA

Last edited:

American

I bought my ‘19 during Covid so I got a deal.

I did shop three local dealers against each other and took the best deal. Had to go about 50 miles but that saved me an extra grand and $500 in store.
The fees they come up with should make car dealers jealous!

NeopolitanShake

I did shop three local dealers against each other and took the best deal. Had to go about 50 miles but that saved me an extra grand and $500 in store.
I should do that. How much did you pay OTD don’t mind me asking?

NeopolitanShake

In case anyone stumbles upon this thread and wants to see what OC, CA is charging for a standard FTR

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    61.6 KB · Views: 29

aamike68

Just bought a new 22 ftr 1200 championship edition yesterday. Listed for $13500. Talked them down on some of the fees. After tax's, and tags, it was $15200 total. Also got 2.9% financing. Pretty incredible considering for a 23 carbon I was quoted over $20500 out the door. The bike is so clean, only rode it 8 miles last night but I'm in love.

NeopolitanShake

That’s a killer price. Im assuming they agreed at a lower price since you financed? Also, what state are you in if you don’t mind me asking?

aamike68

That’s a killer price. Im assuming they agreed at a lower price since you financed? Also, what state are you in if you don’t mind me asking?
Currently Indian is offering $2k in cash rebate and 2.9% 36 month financing on all 2022 ftr's, they really want to sell the 22s. im in kentucky. Couldn't pass up the deal, I jumped on it immediately. They wanted to charge $1400 in fees (freight, doc, surcharge, assembly) I got them to cut that in half by offering to buy it right now if they worked with me.

American

I purchased a ‘19 in December of ‘20. Picked up the mid tier S model.

Ended up at $12,800 out the door. Gave me a free Indian jacket and a bunch of store credit for accessories. Also picked up the low apr deal for financing thru Indian.

EllenGtrGrl

Hmmmmm, let me think for a second.......I think my 2019 Standard was about $11,500. I bought it in March 2020, a week or so before ye olde Covid really kicked in.

$15300 out the dealership door after tax including the aviator seat thrown in and a $100 off a dumb shelf piece FTR helmet, came with akro etc I guess it was top trim??

I was in sales a long time you have to push the right buttons and find the right seller to get the big savings.

2019 race replica FTR 1200s

R. Warshawsky

I bought my '19 before there were any deals, COVID or otherwise...paid $7.5k plus an HD road king trade in

American

I have been surprised how many low mileage units I’ve seen for sale. Not like these bikes are crazy fast or unpredictable so I’m not sure why people are selling them before the first oil change.

I definitely wouldn’t be afraid of a lightly used one and taking part of the savings to extend the warranty.

EllenGtrGrl

I probably shouldn't, but after I was intrigued about the 2023 Rally, I was contacted a couple of days ago, by the Indian dealership I bought my 2019 Base, stating that they'd received in a '23 Rally, that they might be willing to do a deal with me for, with my 2019 Base as a trade-in. I'm going to at least take a look at it this afternoon (I'm on vacation today). If I can do a deal for it, with a monthly payment close to my current monthly payment on my 2019 Base, I might be riding home on a different FTR.

NeopolitanShake

I probably shouldn't, but after I was intrigued about the 2023 Rally, I was contacted a couple of days ago, by the Indian dealership I bought my 2019 Base, stating that they'd received in a '23 Rally, that they might be willing to do a deal with me for, with my 2019 Base as a trade-in. I'm going to at least take a look at it this afternoon (I'm on vacation today). If I can do a deal for it, with a monthly payment close to my current monthly payment on my 2019 Base, I might be riding home on a different FTR.
Any particular reason you’re interested in the rally? The only reason I’d opt for a different trim is for the ride command dash in lieu of the analog. Good luck!