Indische FTR-Umwandlung

Keles

FTR in the renovation phase. The motorcycle was cleaned a bit, the rear fenders made of carbon where the color wasn't right, I only leaned it against it so that the whole thing could be seen.

I created the stripes after four Jack Daniels
1f602.png
.. is not perfect .. tomorrow it will look a little different (I think).
Squatting at home is not my thing, I'm used to working for 12 hours ..

With the accessory exhaust, the search for horsepower didn't get very far, the thing is poisonous and turns like crazy, according to the speedometer, a little over 250 is in the limit.

Top speed is not what appeals to me, but more torque and horsepower.

That in turn is only possible with the original Akrapovic exhaust..
1f610.png
good that I know it now. I don't blame anyone, this thing is just too new.

I also changed the mirrors and the handles, the clutch lever is swapped, as I said, the thing is too new and there is a lack of experience.
I put a few pictures in albums.

It goes on
1f600.png

Max Kool

I love the look of that widened 18" rear. Too bad there are no decent tires in 18" wider than 160...

cupcake_mike

I love the look of that widened 18" rear. Too bad there are no decent tires in 18" wider than 160...

How wide is that wheel, keles? I think I see sportmax on the sidewall, if I zoom in...they make that tire in a 240/40r18, but it doesnt look that wide?

-Mike

K9F

Amazing what can be achieved with a swap to a wider rim. Here was a Scout I saw at my dealership last weekend 'morphing' somewhat with it's own conversion.

IMG_1102.jpg

IMG_1103.jpg

Max Kool

I'm confused, the tread looks like a Roadsmart II , but I can't find any 18" rears in them.

The only Dunlop in 180/55-18 I can find is the D207, but that one has a different tread pattern. Is this a 160/60-18 on a widened rear wheel?

@Keles enlighten us pls?

Last edited:

Keles

The rear wheel is Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart II. Front wheel is Roadsmart III. It is one of the best tires on the European market in the rain. But there is currently no 200 size sportmax Roadsmart III. Greetings, Keles

Attachments

• B75A570A-88E5-41F7-892D-655C11A9A8E7.jpeg
    B75A570A-88E5-41F7-892D-655C11A9A8E7.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 3

Keles

you know the original rear wheel is 150/70 18. The original rim is 4.25-18 inches. I had it spread back to 6.50-18. only the wreath is common. The spokes remain original. the area where the chain and the brake disc is untouched, so it has remained original.