Interesting Extras.

K9F

My dealership has designed and produced a machined tail tidy and even incorporated an Indian logo, the plate holder itself is hinged so dependent on size of plate it can be angled to suit. Naturally it also incorporates small LED turn signals and plate illumination. Also available is a stainless steel decat pipe. Nevertheless if you have a non Race Replica with the first generation exhaust hangar (the short version) the silencer is very likely to split with the decat fitted due to 'pulsing' of the V-twin , with Akrapovics it's just fine. Latter non Race Replicas have had the exhaust issue sorted with a modified longer exhaust hangar.

1974Tony

My dealership has designed and produced a machined tail tidy and even incorporated an Indian logo, the plate holder itself is hinged so dependent on size of plate it can be angled to suit. Naturally it also incorporates small LED turn signals and plate illumination. Also available is a stainless steel decat pipe. Nevertheless if you have a non Race Replica with the first generation exhaust hangar (the short version) the silencer is very likely to split with the decat fitted due to 'pulsing' of the V-twin , with Akrapovics it's just fine. Latter non Race Replicas have had the exhaust issue sorted with a modified longer exhaust hangar.

View attachment 53

View attachment 54

View attachment 53

View attachment 54
Where is your dealership, i definitely need the mid pipe to get ride of that square muffle-her looking thing, thanks in advance-

Max Kool

If I were in the market for a link pipe, I'd buy the Toce one. It seems to have the best diameter transition (and is on sale at the moment for $129.-!!).

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Yeah, it was designed on the dyno that comes with an insert for yourself own header to minimize the midrange slump you get with a cat delete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuse5

Not sure.. can´t find anything more about it right now.

edit..
orig by Indian approx 1035€ (US $ 1100) over here (another dealer) at the moment 930€ (US $ 990)

Last edited:

Unruly Rider

Not sure.. can´t find anything more about it right now.

edit..
orig by Indian approx 1035€ (US $ 1100) over here (another dealer) at the moment 930€ (US $ 990)
All nice gains for $990 and a full titanium construction! I'd like to see a dyno chart of before and after on the same bike with no other changes/differences. They offer a carbon fiber heat shield as well.

Here are the stats:
US: +5.9 hp / +6.9 trq @ 4680rpm, -8.8 lbs weight
EU: +4.4 kW / +9.4 Nm @ 4680rpm, -4.0 kg weight

2e05fd00-e8ae-4ed0-aed8-b36c61748f41.png
04e3c9bc-2c7c-4fdb-af64-0d516aa29999.png

Last edited:

Max Kool

though I'd like to see a dyno chart of before and after on the same bike with no other changes/differences.
Exactly! Many exhaust manufacturers offer two graphs. Bog stock, and their product with a remap.They typically leave bog stock with a remap out.

Not suggesting this exhaust is just like that, but I have seen too many "scams" like this to blindly believe the numbers.

Edit: found the below disclaimer: "Priporočeno: Za popolno zmogljivost, odzivnost plina in trpežnost je priporočljivo uporabiti posebno razvit karakteristični diagram."
Google translated: "Recommended: For full performance, gas responsiveness and durability, it is advisable to use a specially developed characteristic diagram." ( ergo: remap your ECU)

Last edited:

Fuse5

Got contact today to another manufacturer of spring/shock sytems Wilbers

They also come up with new products soon ..
Springs for the front, no cartridges yet and 2 kind of shocks.
Lowering kits coming to.

Unruly Rider

..agree !

..it is but for a single pipe of it i would except there is the is cat in for it ..
I think part of the added expense is the carbon fiber cap, and the ceramic coating or titanium finish. I am not aware of a "straight-through" or "high-flow" converter being used on the Red Thunder exhaust. Figured it was like Bassani, RaceFit, etc... except for higher price-tag, slightly different materials.

Last edited:

Fuse5

Would agree if there is a licence for ..which is necessary for me/us (quite expensive in our days for the manufacturer, should include the catalytic thing)
but there is no information about on their page.

I can´t take even the Fuel-ASM canister off (which the most at the US don´t have) ..loss of the vehicle type approval.

We still got rules like every state an thats not a big deal.
Didn´t buy an exhaust , heat it up and pay 5 times more after "the catch" for some regualtions and loose licence for a while.