Maybe have to do some cutting to make it fit

Azzman

AACD1E99-FF8C-4290-A313-43B204CC2C87.jpegThe accessory bracket won’t fit now after I fitted the tail tidy might have to do some cutting and drilling to fit my bag mount now anyone else had this problem?

Charliemurphay

On mine I put the bracket behind the tail tidy and drilled accessory holes in the tail tidy and repainted it black. Worked out just fine.

edgelett

yeah put the bracket behind the tail tidy and it should be ok.
but generally they say the two bits aren't compatible.

joachim

Dear all,
I'm looking for one FTR accessories mount bracket, does anybody has one on the side?
I'm located in France.
Thank you in advance for your support
Joachim

Attachments

• plaquemontageaccessoire2.jpg
    plaquemontageaccessoire2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 4

mmeck

The Aeromach undertail has accessory mounts incorporated into the design. I highly recommend it if you are able
View attachment 4052The accessory bracket won’t fit now after I fitted the tail tidy might have to do some cutting and drilling to fit my bag mount now anyone else had this problem?

Attachments

• aeromach_billet_proof_CI-8200_Indian_FTR_High_Mount_License_Plate_Relocation_Bracket_3__12292....jpg
    aeromach_billet_proof_CI-8200_Indian_FTR_High_Mount_License_Plate_Relocation_Bracket_3__12292....jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 4

kiwi dave

I was able to fit mine (Aeromach CI-8200) as described.

I had already installed the rear luggage rack, and from memory, they were both fighting for the same mounting holes. But a bit of shagging around, and all went together quite well.

edgelett

I was able to fit mine (Aeromach CI-8200) as described.

I had already installed the rear luggage rack, and from memory, they were both fighting for the same mounting holes. But a bit of shagging around, and all went together quite well.
we installed the Aeromach tail tidy, rear and side luggage rack on my husband's bike on the weekend.
They don't use the same holes at all. was pretty easy actually. Hardest bit was pulling the cable through for indicators and getting the bolt for the side rack in properly as it's under the subframe.

Charliemurphay

we installed the Aeromach tail tidy, rear and side luggage rack on my husband's bike on the weekend.
They don't use the same holes at all. was pretty easy actually. Hardest bit was pulling the cable through for indicators and getting the bolt for the side rack in properly as it's under the subframe.
Yea that last 6mm subframe bolt is a right b***h to get at. I found that a ball end long socket (like in the pic) finagled through one of the holes in the accessory mount bracket worked juuuusstt right for it.

CBDD15F1-6CE5-47C9-8A40-A96E9FD87972.jpeg

edgelett

Yea that last 6mm subframe bolt is a right b***h to get at. I found that a ball end long socket (like in the pic) finagled through one of the holes in the accessory mount bracket worked juuuusstt right for it.
yeah that would have been perfect. i even looked up the install video from Indian to see how they were doing it, and they were using a similar tool.
but at that stage - it was literally the last bolt and we couldn't be arsed going to the hardware store to get one of those.
all done now and the hubby is happy :)
1651093634735.png