Mirrors

ATXfrito

Cockpit is pretty clean. I looked at all the other options but the CRG LS’s are always a good choice. I’ve ran them on my last three bikes and they never disappoint. I would say that you need to torque them down tight; once you push it past 90 they can fold in at speed. Their quality is top notch and for $200 all-in with adapters it’s an easy win.

Attachments

• 3345C513-2C79-4CC4-8042-23B8854F2BFB.jpeg
    3345C513-2C79-4CC4-8042-23B8854F2BFB.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13

ATXfrito

Dammit I wish I could still lane-split. I moved from CA to TX and it’s an adjustment for sure. TX let’s you buy anti-tank rifles but god forbid you filter at a stop light. Meanwhile, CA is the one all 50 states where you can lane-split. It’s hard to reconcile but lane splitter mirrors are still a great look no matter where you’re at.

Max Kool

And you actually only need need one. If attached to the left you can still use the “screwdriver“ technique to hold the throttle in right handers.

Azzman

I got them at amx I’ll take a pic of the box tomorrow can’t remember the brand they weren’t cheap either so hope they last the test of time

Breto

I got them at amx I’ll take a pic of the box tomorrow can’t remember the brand they weren’t cheap either so hope they last the test of time
Yeah I think from memory I paid about 40 bucks for mine…hopefully yours are better than the ones I had man…👍😎