New FTR 2022's...

mchatten

I’ve ordered a new Carbon, awaiting confirmation of a build date, which will hopefully be April or may I’m told.

K9F

My local dealer said late April.

So did mine January two years ago when I dropped a deposit. I ended up waiting a further five months and eventually got it September. Patience will be the key, many dropped out and bought something else or simply changed their minds.

mark.lb

When I took delivery of my Chief on 3/27 the dealership told me the earliest they expect the new FTR is the end of April “if” everything goes according to plan. People who put a deposit down on a new FTR my get their’s shipped first. That is how I got my new Chief so quickly. (5K down on March 7, last four digits on the VIN - 000012. 12th Chief produced.)5F79B5FF-21FA-4C22-AC9D-3B146B3BE460.jpeg

Chuckie

When I took delivery of my Chief on 3/27 the dealership told me the earliest they expect the new FTR is the end of April “if” everything goes according to plan. People who put a deposit down on a new FTR my get their’s shipped first. That is how I got my new Chief so quickly. (5K down on March 7, last four digits on the VIN - 000012. 12th Chief produced.)View attachment 3048
Love it, congratulations !

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Depends on your dealer and location. It took some dealers 6 months after the ftr was released to get some.

Charliemurphay

I’ve now talked to the two dealers local to me, and they both said they’re expecting the first ones August at some point. Surprising considering we are relatively local to the factory (Iowa to MN) but what do I know.

Staedtler

Surely Polaris can’t miss the boat twice? I‘d like to believe they’d be available by May, otherwise why bother this year??

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
my dealer expects by the end of this month/beginning of may. But they were also the same ones who got a 750 and the first ftrs in 2019

mchatten

I put a deposit down back in February, I’m hoping for a build date in April. Awaiting confirmation 🤞

D

Deleted member 706

So did mine January two years ago when I dropped a deposit. I ended up waiting a further five months and eventually got it September. Patience will be the key, many dropped out and bought something else or simply changed their minds.
They really stuffed us around, didn't they. I got sick of waiting and bought a Rocket 3 for Christmas in 2018, kept it for nearly 2 years.
I ended up with a demo standard model and saved a bundle, I'll keep it for awhile yet.

Reactions: K9F
D

Deleted member 706

IMG_20190701_091913.jpg
This is a 2018 preproduction prototype which the shop wasn't even allowed to start up, little wonder some of us felt underwhelmed. 🙄
Much as I like the FTR, warts and all, it is hard to get excited by the factory anymore.