New FTR Owner - Switzerland

K9F

Welcome to the forum. Unusual colour. Have you melted your boot on the exhaust already?
If you fancy a colour change to red on titanium silver I have everything you need. :cool:

riderjorg

Yes, already melted :ROFLMAO: but I really like the green, much better in person though. According to the salesman it's the green used on the old land rovers.

Obiratus

Welcome from Switzerland, another neighbour 😌 I once saw an FTR with such a colour around here. Looks nice on the base model. As a tip: The angle of the number plate might get you in trouble here 😉 Max. 30° is allowed. It very depends on the friendly policeman who stops you, but I once paid for that.

Last edited:

riderjorg

Welcome from Switzerland, another neighbour 😌 I once saw an FTR witch such a colour around here. Looks nice on the base model. As a tip: The angle of the number plate might get you in trouble here 😉 Max. 30° is allowed. It very depends on the friendly policeman who stops you, but I once paid for that.
Yes, I will change it to one that's mounted on the side of the wheel. But thanks!
You could get yourself some ‘Sniff my diff!’ and ‘You are my crumple zone!’ Old Land Rover stickers to stick on it? :cool::p
haha yeah why not, maybe not the crumble zone one 😏