New member from Trentham Victoria Australia

G’day,
Thought I’d better register since I’ve been lurking for a few months. Enjoying all the posts here. I’ve had my bike since late February and love it to death, it’s a stock race replica apart from having the baffles removed from the exhaust, I’m about to fit some R&G frame protection and handle bar ends after that it’s time to save up for a tune. The bike runs pretty well when hot but atrocious when cold so I’d like to get that sorted.
Cheers
Colin

K9F

Welcome ‘TT’ I’m not in Adelaide but have visited Townsville for a few weeks when it all kicked off in East Timor quite a few years ago. :cool:

K9F

I was in the Royal Air Force too. Spent 32 years in the mob. I was on VC10 air to air refuelling tankers. We were flying Gurkha soldiers from Darwin to East Timor on a daily basis. Because there was no accommodation to be had anywhere near Darwin we stayed at a holiday resort a couple of hours flight away. Great times. Spent the last 10 years of my time on the Fat Alberts as we affectionately called them, both the C130K and C130J variants.

I was in the Royal Air Force too. Spent 32 years in the mob. I was on VC10 air to air refuelling tankers. We were flying Gurkha soldiers from Darwin to East Timor on a daily basis. Because there was no accommodation to be had anywhere near Darwin we stayed at a holiday resort a couple of hours flight away. Great times. Spent the last 10 years of my time on the Fat Alberts as we affectionately called them, both the C130K and C130J variants.
I flew C130E and H then moved on to P3 Orion’s when the C130J-30 arrived and put me out of a job, even managed a visit to Brize via the US in a C130E, long flights for a slow old bird

Raj

Hi TT,

Welcome from just down the road (well likely the closest member to you being in Doncaster)! Might have to catch up sometime for a ride once the corona and weather situations improve :)

R