New Member...Hi.

S2Davies

I was a bit rude earlier, I didn't introduce myself, and say hi to everyone in the FTR community. As I said, I'm in the process of getting my new FTR and am getting very impatient. I'm situated in Northamptonshire in England, and as I said earlier, I can't wait for the summer!

Many thanks

Stu

SURLY

I was a bit rude earlier, I didn't introduce myself, and say hi to everyone in the FTR community. As I said, I'm in the process of getting my new FTR and am getting very impatient. I'm situated in Northamptonshire in England, and as I said earlier, I can't wait for the summer!

Many thanks

Stu
I live in london and have had mine about 5 weeks now and have ridden it once poxy shit weather if it is,nt raining its fcuking freezing still enjoyed working on it getting it how i want it.

K9F

Welcome Stu also from the UK, to put your impatience into perspective I placed a deposit on an FTR January last year and was told "They should be here April?" Beginning of September I was still waiting. It'll be worth the wait and there's no need to hold off til Summer to get out and enjoy it!

Unruly Rider

Many thanks

Stu
Congrats on picking up an FTR, welcome to the forum!