New rizoma parts.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
thread cleaned up, lets try and keep it on topic, please

Last edited:

Max Kool

Just got an update from Rizoma, they expect them in February.

(I ordered the radiator wings at PJS, I mean we need wings on our bikes too, we can't afford to get left behind by Aprilia and Ducati... 😎 )

Max Kool

Oh, little update for those that ordered the Rizoma radiator shrouds/wings. Don't expect them before mid April.

Fuse5

Installed the headlight fairing last week (for european members.. there will be no licence with it ..as promised).
For the radiator guards ..wait 2 more weeks.

Interesting stuff!
License plate on the right side is not often seen. Can anyone identify the exhaust?

Will be not done as far the information was.
I´am working on .. (as long the the gilles one will be delivered anytime)

nathanw

Installed the headlight fairing last week (for european members.. there will be no licence with it ..as promised).
For the radiator guards ..wait 2 more weeks.

I ordered the fairing and radiator brackets and I was told they won't be here in the US until March 24th for the fairing and April 9th for the radiator.

Fuse5

Sorry.. mistake happen at #31..
..doesn´t mean the exhaust in reply.
It´s about the license plate holder (where we are getting huge ones which will not fit on tails without extensions (over here and reguulations)
and doesn´t look that well to the FTR (imho))

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
For those state side. Rizoma didn’t make the ftr parts in mass. The only part you can get in the states is the cafe handlebars. But Pj has some in stock

edgelett

guessing the other bars are a no go then?
I might have to change my order to the same ones you have.

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
the race retro bars were the only ones rizoma offered just for the FTR, but they did make them. They are ordered, ill take some pics by the end of the week