paint codes for FTR

Viking06

Hi guys

I'm gonna paint my FTR with a Indian/polynesian scheme and I'm looking for the genuine paint codes.

I have found a code for the Indian red (but I don't know if it matches our red) and can't find anything
for the white and the nice black we have on the race replica.

.Does anyone have a clue ?

(Before anyone asks, yes I'll show it here ;-) )

Charliemurphay

According to my reading, the last 4 digits are the paint codes for the specific bike graphics scheme. 1787 would be my bike, the 1200S in Thunder Black Pearl with Gray/Silver.

50F08DF1-4B7B-458F-85EC-72642ED4F78E.jpeg

K9F

No paint codes Viking 06 sorry but I do have a reasonably priced complete set of FTR plastics (doesn't sound as good as 'tins' does it?) up for grabs if you're interested in keeping yours OEM?

FTR18

FTR Paint color code if somebody is looking for

Attachments

• Indian FTR Service Manual 2019 PAINT COLOR.pdf
    67.1 KB · Views: 92

Wayne

Thanks FTR18, I should have thought to look in my shop manual. I have a scratch in the black on my left side sub frame and a replacement is 308.00!!! I'm considering powder coating both sub frames in the stock black or perhaps even better in the same red as the Indian red frame. Has any body tried painting using these color codes and did it come out as it should? I don't think the sub frame is either black pearl or gloss black, it appears to be more of a matte black.