S&S Cycle aftermarket Tail Section / Fuel-Tank

Unruly Rider

Not sure how many of you all have seen the latest Drag Specialties catalog (I found this pic on GetLowered's website), but it's got a fully customized FTR with a lot of parts I haven't seen advertised or available yet. Obviously the first thing that drew my attention was the aftermarket S&S Cycles tail section / fuel tank and seat... then I noticed the aftermarket triple-trees and kickback risers. Also has some kind of mid-controls and different radiator guards/covers. Hopefully this stuff will be made available soon, I think the aftermarket tail section could possibly drop some weight but no telling what it does to fuel capacity.

Edit:
I just noticed that the oil-cooler and battery has been relocated or deleted, looks like a smaller lithium-based battery might be re-positioned above the swing arm.

s-scycle-indian-ftr-high-grand-national-exhaust-47B8B433-4AFF-4810-AAC7-D741D4AAF93F__02777.1575079207.jpg

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Almost none of the neat parts on that bike will be mass produced or available for purchase for the public. Here is a break down, obviously the "NA" stuff is the cool stuff that you cant buy

Unruly Rider

Almost none of the neat parts on that bike will be mass produced or available for purchase for the public. Here is a break down, obviously the "NA" stuff is the cool stuff that you cant buy

Sad really, as a lot of those parts would sell well here in the US...

Max Kool

I bet the tank is smaller, tail section has “race” fit and finish (meaning function over aesthetics), you cannot carry a duo, bags, tail light...

D

Deleted member 954

I have roland sands pullback risers install . The risers from the picture and other parts is not in production from drag spec.