Samco hoses for my 19…

Breto

Hey guys and girls…decided to use some of my tax return to order a set of hoses for my 19…very impressed with the customer service of these guys. They actually rang me from the UK to help me with card problems over the phone after experiencing dramas trying to pay on line. Totally unexpected and very professional. Thank you to Jamie for your efforts. So my order will take 10 weeks approx to fill as the colour scheme I want is classed as a special order. Don’t forget to order the clamp kit as well. Looking forward to getting this kit, should look sic with the bike. I’ve also been asked to send them some pics when it’s all fitted up. Can’t wait. Killing two birds with one kit. 👍😎

Fuse5

With a lifetime warranty on? :unsure:;)
(whats does it mean for AUS states ? , 25 years?)

Last edited:

Breto

With a lifetime warranty on? :unsure:;)
(whats does it mean for AUS states ? , 25 years?)
Life time warranty on the hoses. That’s what Samco state so I’m very happy with that. And that would be world wide I suppose. Can’t see why it would be different for Aus mate. But I see what you’ve done there 👍😎

FTRUK

Hey guys and girls…decided to use some of my tax return to order a set of hoses for my 19…very impressed with the customer service of these guys. They actually rang me from the UK to help me with card problems over the phone after experiencing dramas trying to pay on line. Totally unexpected and very professional. Thank you to Jamie for your efforts. So my order will take 10 weeks approx to fill as the colour scheme I want is classed as a special order. Don’t forget to order the clamp kit as well. Looking forward to getting this kit, should look sic with the bike. I’ve also been asked to send them some pics when it’s all fitted up. Can’t wait. Killing two birds with one kit. 👍😎
Hi what colour are you going for ?