The return of my rowdy little friend…👍😎🇦🇺

Breto

Finally got to start my boy…ah that TOCE…MMMMM….loud, brutal…I love it. Seats different, feels a bit harder than the standard seat but I’ll find out when i get to ride it. A week of wet shit coming our way. Oh well, I did be a bit naughty today. My son and I bought an 07 CBR1000 track bike…so cool…

DoingOK

Looks sharp. I'm running mine without a db killer and it definitely has a loud bark to it which I love. Good thing I don't live in a suburban setting or I'd have to tone it down a bit. I only have a couple of hundred of miles on mine so far.....do they mellow out a bit or get deeper after breaking in?

Breto

Looks sharp. I'm running mine without a db killer and it definitely has a loud bark to it which I love. Good thing I don't live in a suburban setting or I'd have to tone it down a bit. I only have a couple of hundred of miles on mine so far.....do they mellow out a bit or get deeper after breaking in?
When mine carbons up a bit it will settle…was a bit raspy when I started it…I rode home around 85k after the baffle came out of my low Mount and my right ear was ringing man…I like loud exhausts, I always have had them but at 60 and with an amount of industrial deafness from workshops and machines it got way too much for me. DB killer in is still way loud but not piercing…for me anyhoo…👍😎🇦🇺

DoingOK

When mine carbons up a bit it will settle…was a bit raspy when I started it…I rode home around 85k after the baffle came out of my low Mount and my right ear was ringing man…I like loud exhausts, I always have had them but at 60 and with an amount of industrial deafness from workshops and machines it got way too much for me. DB killer in is still way loud but not piercing…for me anyhoo…👍😎🇦🇺

I'm curious on how mine sounds next to the original design. My assumption is that it may be possibly a different tone since the exhaust tip has more volume and two exits. Who knows.....we have a local guy with the Toce and are supposed to meet up once it gets warmer.

IMG_E9067.JPG

FTR London

It’s back…fitted up and polished and awaiting a little battery tickle…then I’ll fire him up. Can’t wait to get out on this again…👍😎🇦🇺
Did the guys at Toce explain what had caused the failure Breto?

Breto

Did the guys at Toce explain what had caused the failure Breto?
Yeah I had the first incarnation of the retaining set up in the can. Much like Tash has on hers (same era) and in some cases like mine the screen is wound in on a thread. My screen seemed to have worked itself out of the thread, probably through vibration and spat the baffle. So the new set up and I believe Justin at TOCE said they all are made like this now, has a wave clip type retainer. It won’t come out accidentally. B970046F-85A1-4F8C-BC56-E92E19D008A0.jpeg

Zilonis

I'm curious on how mine sounds next to the original design. My assumption is that it may be possibly a different tone since the exhaust tip has more volume and two exits. Who knows.....we have a local guy with the Toce and are supposed to meet up once it gets warmer.

View attachment 5721
That looks sick! I can't find this exhaust on the TOCE website... where did you find it?

DoingOK

That looks sick! I can't find this exhaust on the TOCE website... where did you find it?
I commissioned/paid Toce to build me a custom version for my bike. Kind of wanted my two exhausts to be similar. Thanks.

zcool2.JPG

Last edited:

Blue1

It comes down to sound volume...I couldn't take the S&S, and I've had loud bikes my whole life, the S&S on a v-twin was just unbearable.

Seems to run fine with the S&S tune, I figure the two slightly more restrective oem mufflers were as free-flowing as the single S&S.