Tracker seat for tall rider?

MaN1200

Hi
I just bought a 2019 Ftr race replica and I love the bike but it feels a bit small. The hump on the original sadel won't let me slide back and I wouldn't mind it being a bit taller.
Would a tracker seat solve this it looks like the hump is a further back and it might be a bit taller?
Any tall guys using the tracker seat?

Thanks for the help

FTR London

Hi
I just bought a 2019 Ftr race replica and I love the bike but it feels a bit small. The hump on the original sadel won't let me slide back and I wouldn't mind it being a bit taller.
Would a tracker seat solve this it looks like the hump is a further back and it might be a bit taller?
Any tall guys using the tracker seat?

Thanks for the help
I'm 6'1, also have a 19,, and am intending at some stage to install the tracker seat. Not due to ergonomics - (contrary to most on here, I find the stock seat to be the most comfortable I've ever encountered on a motorcycle) - but purely aesthetics. I want the bike to resemble a flat tracker as much as it possibly and practicably can for a road bike (although it does go on the dirt too. It's slimmer and less bulbous than the OEM seat, but not sure it would make a huge amount of difference. I'm sure that Mike, the owner of this forum will be able to advise.

The hump on the original sadel won't let me slide back
Is this concern purely in the interest of comfort? or off-road technique?

Max Kool

The hump of the tracker seat seems further back yes, and you can move around because you’re not locked in.

For me, comfort is around a 6 or a 7 on a 1 to 10 scale.

FTRUK

I have the 19 with tracker seat ,Iam not tall at 5.11,but I find when riding I slide down towards the tank anyway, I’d give it 5 out of 10 for comfort.

Attachments

• 828FE26D-EFC3-432A-81B7-E50A9140FFF0.png
    828FE26D-EFC3-432A-81B7-E50A9140FFF0.png
    22.6 MB · Views: 33

MaN1200

I'm 6'1, also have a 19,, and am intending at some stage to install the tracker seat. Not due to ergonomics - (contrary to most on here, I find the stock seat to be the most comfortable I've ever encountered on a motorcycle) - but purely aesthetics. I want the bike to resemble a flat tracker as much as it possibly and practicably can for a road bike (although it does go on the dirt too. It's slimmer and less bulbous than the OEM seat, but not sure it would make a huge amount of difference. I'm sure that Mike, the owner of this forum will be able to advise.

Is this concern purely in the interest of comfort? or off-road technique?
ism 6´5 the main reason is comfort, it feels like the hump is pushing me forward causing pain in knees and hips. The looks of the tracker is also a reason ;)