VPerformance Exhaust

DanLaPointe

Does anyone have experience with VPerformance Exhaust? It looks good and seems to have the option for no CAT if wanted. I live in Germany so the Euro 5 model with CAT is a good option for me. I couldn't find any videos to see how it sounds but reached out to the company anyways. They say they can make one with a black ceramic coating for me to match my '23 Rally.

https://www.vperformance.pro/product/indian-ftr-1200-euro-5/

1694095078266.jpeg

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
I’ve seen a couple guys on the fb group running them. It will just be a slip on for your 23. As their cat delete won’t work on the newer bikes.

edgelett

yeah you can't remove the cat on a 2023 like you can on earlier FTRs - it's welded on.
just get the version that slips on to the cat.
I haven't heard them though so not sure what they sound like.

Fuse5

Got no specs for that . If you look for special things over germany..
you may/should ask a member .. "tk-funsport"

ftr-g

Can you explain the Euro 4 vs Euro 5 thing ? What would someone in the U.S. want 4 or 5 ? Thanks

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Euro5 is a global emissions platform. So the new motorcycles are euro5 complaint.

ftr-g

I was just looking on the website looks like baffles are removable on euro 4 but not on euro 5 ..

DanLaPointe

Well after a few delays the exhaust finally showed up last week and I installed it on the bike. It is cold here in Germany so I did not get a chance to ride it yet, but I did start it. It is not so loud (CAT is still on) but the tone is a little deeper. Overall it looks way better than the two giant silver cans that come stock.
IMG_3524.JPGIMG_3536.JPGIMG_3532.JPG